We are looking for a NETWORK OPERATING SPECIALIST TELCO with our end client, the Harris Corporation.
This is an onsite position.
Note: Must be US Citizen/ Green Card Holder
If interested, please be ready to send the following details:
– Updated resume: ____
– Visa Status / Citizenship details: _________
– Current Location: _______________
– Are you willing to relocate to Melbourne, FL (Yes / No): _____
– Expected rate on 1099/W2: __________
NETWORK OPERATING SPECIALIST TELCO
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 6 months contract
Client: Harris Corporation
- Provide technical support for large private communications network. Requires physical layer and routed technologies experience.
- Monitor for analyze troubleshoot network problems within an operations center utilizing network management and monitoring tools.
- Monitor the alarm conditions on the network to proactively identify and minimize disruption and impact to the network.
- The ability to employ various test methods used to remotely analyze fractional Enterprise Data networks including fractional T1; T1; fractional T3; T3; Ethernet; IP; and Remote Access.
- The ability to interpret equipment alarms in the network on premise equipment or Telco’s network and move forward towards service restoral.
- Expertise in remote maintenance and repair of the following network equipment is also preferred: Cisco, Eastern Research, and APC. Knowledge of network management systems (CiscoWorks; Net Boss) and experience in UNIX and Remote Access solutions is a plus.
- Resolve problems using internal and external groups as needed to correct trouble on the network and interact with the customer.
*This position is part of a 24×7 network control environment. Shift and workday flexibility is required.
- B.S or A.S. in Technical Field, or equivalent experience.
Networking technologies experience with ATM and Frame Relay.
Experience in the design, installation and maintenance of standard Telecommunication Access and Transport circuits such as DDS; Analog; 4 wire Voice Grade Circuits; Digital DS-0; DS-1; DS-3; and SONET preferred.
- Experience with Network Management tools.
Contact Sheela Sood, Senior Recruiter
954 607 1505